Tuesday, June 23, 2009

something to work on

There is one thing though I think big enough to work on, however I’m really sure how.
All my previous life has taught me how to be alone and not be bored to death. The opposite even – it taught me how to enjoy company of myself.
And my present life has taught me how to be happy alone (I do consider my beloved husband as a part of me so really we are a one organism). It’s not all that bad as I understand. It means that I’m self-sufficient.
But anyway I am really in a learning curve right now how to interact with people, how to communicate properly. And thanks God I'm surrounded with really patient people. They are not pushing me too hard; they are not actually helping me. And I have my husband again who is helping me with this. I'm kind of “special” so way of thinking often is not the same as all others people. It leads to misunderstanding often. But like I told already really nice people around me all the time are making a big difference here. I feel blessed with this.

Even though I’m sad sometimes thinking nobody really likes me again, I’m an outsider again and so on. But actually I think it’s an issue inside me. I can deal with it myself.

Every day I meet with enormous greatness for being able to have all this. Because my life is a gift. Huge one.

I still have real difficulties with climbing the stairs, with any kind of movement generally and it's getting worse as I age. But all that made for me so much easier that most of the time I don't consider it as a difficulties at all. I feel like I do better now then I did 20 years ago.
All those difficulties are just some kind of little stops on the way that's all. Well, for example I have real difficulties with long walking especially hiking style of it and any kinds of rocks make it just impossible. Wheelchair is the answer to that :) And because one of my big problems is coordination I can't really operate it myself so my beloved husband is the key person helping me here. So all the beauty around can't escape my very admiring eye :) I love it. And he has some kind of benefit from it too as he keeps telling me: he has workout not being bored in the gym J In fact he keeps telling me that me being happy making him happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment