Thursday, June 25, 2009

my body

My body knows very well when it's time to decompress. If I'm getting too much information my vision becoming blurry. The problem here that what if I'm on the meeting or something. Right now I'm just pushing myself to the limits here. If my vision getting blurry and I'm still physically able to soak information I would focus. Well, trying to. I'm not sure though that it's a way. I could go overwhelmed easly and just drive myself to fatigue. I'm getting this condition anyway often enough but I don't want to volunteer to that. How manage this? I don't know. I don't want any medications because it always goes like treatment for one thing and at the same time absolute damaging for another. I'm really afraid of this. You never really know whatv thing would get damaged.

Fortunately I have my MAN who is taking care of me really good. And right now I'm able to unstress in the evening. Every evening. Compare to my early ages it's a huge deal. Because back then I only collected and add all the stress in me. Which could easly lead to insanity or something even worse.
I've got this relief just in time, it just couldn't wait any longer, I'm not getting any younger :) And then everybody could go like "why?"

Today we are going to walk (well, my beloved husband is willing to do phisical here :) I do only enjoying part) The sun is out finally and we are going to be there too :)
My perfect husband doing even very basic things for me like I never do the dishes, never do gardening, never do cleaning (well I do it a little but just for a change, to have some fun).
I feel like I'm in paradise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment