Tuesday, June 23, 2009

routine

Everyday (actually every evening) my perfect husband giving me a massage on my feet.
You know, there are nervous connections there to every part of your body. There is even foot map provided by some scientists.
By the end of the day I always have headache migraine type. It's a not a severe migraine like a lot of people have but bad enough to drive me crazy. I actually have lots of bad things: they cal it symptoms of my disorder. But all of them not that severe like if person has only one. For example if the person has migraine as a disease he usually has it big. Like you want to taker your head off you or something, I have that as well but not that bad.

But reason I started talk about things here - my husband. He help me manage all that without medications. My neurologist was ready to give me a list (whole list!) of prescriptions. Strong ones, like some kind of antidepredssants or even narcotics. But I'm fortunate enough to be able to avoid all this. Great!

Love him for just existing in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment