Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hello Blogger Community!


I'm really a newbie here so I'm just browsing around curiously.
So please be patient with me here :)

I really want to tell you a little story about my life.

My life

Sometimes I feel an urge to pour out of myself and lay down to the paper some words about something. Today is that day again so please give me some benefit of kindness :) Today I feel the urge to write down about my humble life.

At this exact point in my life I have everything I ever dreamed of. I have the best husband ever and he is really everything to me. Literally he is my mother-father-brother-friend and Husband.
I'm able to travel places I never could even imagine. I do what I really love at work and I'm surrounded with very nice people. And things which are making my life nicer and easier at the level where my life becoming real joy. And at last but not least I live in best place on Earth – Alaska. It's just perfect for me, it has all four seasons: gorgeous fall, spectacular winter, beautiful and explosion like spring, great summer. And you know the saying: the better thing then mountains is more mountains. And we do have it up here.
I just love it here! Basically I am living my dream. I'm so very happy right now!

How I've got to this point? Well, it was a long journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment