Wednesday, July 1, 2009

philosophical

I was thinking about people, about life.

Sometimes I feel real sorry for people because mostly they don't appreciate what they have before something major would happen. It's really sad because I' know it I really believe that despite life isn't tied with the bow it's till a gift. Real big gift. Life is too fragile for not to love for it is. Love every day and it will come back to you with the same. Everything in life has a price and you're suffering you will be rewarded. Bad days worse surviving just because there are a good days. And they always waiting for being discovered.

All people, every one of them are getting a chance, sometimes several of them during lifetime. The deal is that are you ready for that? First of all emotionally; I really believe that if you really badly want something - you are going to get it. One way or another. If you really want something you work on it.

Everybody around you could say "What a lucky guy! He just won a lottery!" and only you will know for sure what price you paid for this. Success is not a lottery the size of it depends on amount of effort you put in it.

I do love life, very much; but I was wondering though if I would be like all "ordinary" people if I would be one of them?
On the other hand I don't really want to think about it. Life is too short to spent it on "what if".

No comments:

Post a Comment