Wednesday, July 29, 2009

my big passion

I have a big passion now. Photography. Too bad I don't have enough time - I could spend days doing photos. Taking picture with the camera is not only one step. If you really want a great photo - you should spend lots of time reading theory on that. And photoshoping: not making stuff up but cropping, cleaning from "noise" and stuff just making your unique picture even more beautiful. This takes time.
I love this kind of stuff probably because it’s a part of life. Especially here in Alaska, I think it’s a crime not to try to capture the beauty around you. As they say – you don’t need to go anywhere just stand in one place and spinning your body with the camera in your hands. You can easily end up with hundreds of beautiful pictures.

Of course I couldn’t do anything without my husband. He helps me always and I’m just happy that he loves this thing too. So helping me here is not something he got to do but doesn’t really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment