Friday, February 19, 2010

I have very little to say this time around.
Sometimes I ran into story of what I could experience but didn't (Thanks God!) and it makes me feel a mix of everything. Sadness, madness, happiness: but overall happiness anyway. I just love my life so much and thankful for what I've got so far. And I do feel for those people.

But when I hear stories from people with disabilities in my birth country (yes, right now it's not a "home country" it's just birth country) I realize that I would never ever go back. This country is just not for me.

You can say I’m kind of queen or something but the reason for saying that is pretty simple. I just got my new spectacular life and just want to eat it, drink it, smell it, experience things in it, be wild sometimes, be a kid (I should say again but really for the first time for me). Oh yes, I’m kind of greedy person – greedy for life I’ve never had. While others were busy having fun with something I was busy surviving. So now I want it all: life with fun, with disappointments, with everything in between.

I learn the hard way that the only way I get to be taken care of is if I’m in charge and of course my perfect husband. Well. I could be harsh on people probably but it’s simply because I’m in learning curve of how to socialize.
I was always most bullied, easiest target I would say. So I never really had friends. I’m just learning how to make those now :) Hope I’m good student here :)

Well, I just can't be sad too long :) Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment