Monday, February 22, 2010

Be happy!

Happy. Be happy. What is it? How to get there? Is it something everybody can have?

I thought about that for so long and so many times this topic just appeared in my head.
Here is what I believe. You and only you can decide be happy or miserable the rest of your life. You and only you can make steps in this direction. Your happiness depends only on you. Nobody else could make you happy. Nobody. If you don’t want that – nobody would ever succeed on making you happy.
I love my husband, I love my life generally. And I do want to be happy because I really truly believe I deserve it; because every person on this Earth deserves it. Every person on Earth could get it with no doubts.

Of course there is no fairy tail for everybody, but what is definite though and never ever change is just that every person on the face of this Earth get a chance. Chance for success, chance for true love, chance for happiness and the thing is to be ready, really ready with your mind and your body to take it.
Every human being is getting ready for this chance all his first life, sometimes there could be several chances. The human just has to have really opened eyes to see it. Really opened ears to hear it and really opened mind to feel it.
So first – you have to see it, second you have to be real ready for it and third – just take it easy. Jump on it but not abuse it.

And finally when you get big return everybody say that you’re just lucky. Accept it. Yes, you are. Only you actually know what it takes to be that lucky. Enjoy it :)

e are my little thing which I used to do to stay relatively strong without any medications. I used to do it and maybe somebody could use it too and stay strong :)))))))))
Every day (morning before breakfast) I go to gym. In the morning because I’m getting real bad fatigue usually so exercising after work is just impossible for me. But I do need exercise on my legs and arms. I need to move my legs (treadmill) because I’m sitting a lot. As I mentioned before I used top use wheelchair more and more so just to help it not to get too weak. And of course I need my arms to be real strong so that ion case of falling I could hold myself.
And as weird as it sounds I decrease my tremors by shooting. I really didn’t expect such an effect at all. You supposed to have strong hold and everything just to shoot good. But not other way around and I went other way around. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment