Tuesday, July 14, 2009

my great husband

What I realized from my own experience and reading others people thoughts on this. It’s that if you have something making different it's just critical to have a partner which is always there for you. Not just understanding that you're different and needs a different approach, but helping you be yourself.
That what my great husband is for me. He is helping me be myself: it's just priceless. He gives me the opportunity to do things I've never been able to do. Like for example simple thing: when I was a kid I was dreaming about big excitement. Like let's say roller coasters were just out of my reach always. Because my physical condition I just couldn't do that childish thing :)
So that trim to Orlando Disney world was kind of revenge for me :) I was with my husband what could stop me from doing that? Nothing. So I got so much adrenalin in my blood - the amount I supposed to get from all childhood I guess :) And another thing: I was so happy to be able to walk around ALL DAY long. OMG it was unbelievable. Really, because 20-30 minutes for me usually is about all I could do; because of my fatigue. But being able to enjoy myself all day long is priceless.
I do have one dream though nobody (even my great husband) can do for me. Since I was a little child I was dreaming about it. Like I was wearing “princess” dress with lots of layers that it goes almost a trapezium from my waist. Wearing hills (I can never wear a hills in million years, I can’t even stand in them) and dancing waltz with nice violin on background with my great husband as a partner. It’s a just a dream which can never be a reality, but hey having a dream means I’m still alive and well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment